Thursday, February 15, 2007

And Here's What I Mean About Suppliers Ripping Us Off...


Glockmeister is an otherwise swell fella to purchase from. I've placed orders, but this is something I will never send away for.

The infamous Glock Disassembly Tool. $10.00. PLUS shipping. For a 3/32" sliver of metal with a cheapie plastic handle.

Do they work? Sure. I can take a magazine apart in about 3 seconds, but why in the name of all hells should this "tool" cost any more than a buck, or be tossed in as a freebie with any order over $20?

The internet is chockerblock with such ripoffs, and sure it's cool to buy OEM gear but never at such ludicrous prices.

Where'd I get mine? Stopped in at a GSSF match and had an armorer have a look at an old G-27. He pronounced the gun fit as a fiddle and handed me the tool along with his business card should I ever need any serious work done.

GUESS who is getting my business?

Remember when people were out to make an honest living? Before the get-rich-quick bug went epidemic on us?

No comments: