Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This Proves It...

Mr. Giuliani: Foot. Mouth. Insert. No batteries necessary. Back to the top, this time with feeling...

Rudi seems to feel that the 2nd Amendment is all about hunting.

So did John Kerry.

So do all the liberals that would disarm us.

"Rudy Giuliani addressed* a potentially troublesome issue with conservative voters, saying his policies as mayor to get handguns off the street helped reduce crime in New York.

"I used gun control as mayor," he said at a news conference Saturday during a swing through California. But "I understand the Second Amendment. I understand the right to bear arms."

He said what he did as mayor would have no effect on hunting."

*No, he didn't address the issue at all, except to prove that he hasn't a clue. I for one am going to post this at the local ranges, and have copies available for anyone who'd like to see that the man who would be King remains in favor of gun control. This, along with his stance on abortion, all but guarantees that a third party candidate will enter the race, or sink him long before he makes it to election day.

I detest being spoken down to. What might even be worse, is his truly believing that the Founding Fathers thought of firearms as nothing more than a tool to put dinner on the table. Our duty is clear. I'd rather be disarmed by someone who truly believes that guns have no place in a citizen's home, than by one who'd lie to me about being Conservative while stabbing me in the back.

Thanks to Pat for the link.

UPDATE

David at War On Guns has his take and it isn't pretty. I'm bumping this to the top for a while so all comers might see it first.

"I'd argue that his enforcement of anti-defense fanaticism is directly responsible for Gothamites being killed. His ready reliance on the Brady deception about hunting should be all the proof we need that this fascist is a liar and a tyrant who deserves to be repelled."

No comments: