Monday, September 10, 2007

MoveOnDot Orgasm Slanders General Petraeus


One question that each and every democrat candidate for President should be asked is the following:

Do you believe that referring to General Petraeus as a Betrayer, as MoveOnDotOrgasm has done, reflects YOUR opinion about the General as well?

The Yellowstream Media/Jurassic Press ISN'T going to ask it, and its up to us, so please ask each and every democrat/liberal politician you get the chance to speak with. FOX News should be querying every last one of them, and while they're at it, ask military-hater Ron Paul the same question.

"I have been one of the strongest opponents of military action against Iraq. I voted against the initial authorization in 2002 and I have voted against every supplemental appropriations bill to fund the war." Ron Paul

Our men were in harms way and the son of a bitch voted against giving them what they needed. Thank heavens I've no plans to meet this bastard, because I'd spit in his face. That'd probably land me in the slammer, and Lisa would be really really mad with me, so its a good thing the freak isn't crossing paths with me any time soon.

No comments: