Friday, May 09, 2008

Banned On My Birthday!

So I get an email from Glock Talk informing me that certain paid memberships were still available. Sent back a reply that man, but it'd be cool to fix the slow board that returns error messages literally half the time.

Scathing email follows telling me to go elsewhere if I don't like it and calling me a liar because Glock Talk is never slow or inaccessible.

So I go to check on a posting there as I've been getting birthday greetings from a lot of the boards I frequent, and receive the following message upon trying to log in:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

If I was the groveling, begging type I'd ask precisely why, but then most likely be told that I wasn't banned to begin with and am making THAT up too. Shame though. Now I can't go read about the mall ninja way of life anymores.

UPDATE

Just received this email from Glock Talk:

Hello GunnyBob,

We at Glock Talk would like to wish you a
happy birthday today!

LOL...can't make this shit up
.

No comments: