Sunday, October 02, 2005

Commie Newspaper Prints Commie Story...


So where's the 'news' in this? None really, they've been pulling such shit for decades but even I'm forced to admit that if you're going to be a biased lefty farkle then you might as well be a funny lefty farkle.

So okay, there's the obligatory vietnamese flag being worn by an asian woman who is leading a bunch of kids down the street in San Francisco as they protest "war". Saw the same commie crap decades ago, but click here to see the REAL story: Anatomy of a Photograph

Found the link at: Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler , and while I'm at it let me explain why I don't do the "hat-tip" schtick. Years ago there was a syndicated comic strip written by a gentleman named Hatlo and titled "There Outta Be A Law" He'd offer a Hatlo's Hat-Tip to readers who submitted suggestions he'd use, and to employ the hat-tip deal without referring to from whence it came is bad theater. Not that I don't miss a link myself now and again, but after about 5000 entries on 3 blogs for the last year I've strove to offer credit where credit is due, have lamentably dropped the ball on occasion, but would NEVER outright steal another guy's world famous line.

No comments: