Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sweet Little Smith

As per instructions from my attorney, I do not own this gun, have never seen this gun, nor do I wish to. It's the sweetest snubby you can imagine with a tight lockup and the smallest cylinder gap I've ever not seen. Using speer low velocity gold dots it kicks a 125 grain pill at 1000 fps and the round expands like no round I've never seen from so lightweight a bullet that isn't designed to mushroom all that much to begin with. The kick is somewhat harsh for those who follow such matters, not that I've ever fired it.

.65" but I don't believe the penetration would be all that at distances greater than 40-50' but who cares with a belly gun that isn't even mine anyway. I didn't overpay $350 for it just because it looked like it had never been fired, and won't be carrying it in a new Bianchi IWB that I didn't order.

No comments: