Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cookies Rip Roaring Mind Boggling Stupificationistic Joke Of The Day

Subject: A Last Request

The former Senate Chaplain, an old priest, lay dying in hospital. For years he had faithfully served the people of the nation's capital. He motioned his nurse to come near.

"Yes, Father?" said the nurse.

"I would really like to see Senator's Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton before I die." whispered the priest.

"I'll see what I can do, Father" replied the nurse. The nurse sent the request to the Senate and waited for a response.

Soon the word arrived, Senator's Kennedy and Clinton would be delighted to visit the priest. As they went to the hospital, Hilary commented to Teddy, "I don't know why the old priest wants to see us, but it will certainly help our images and might even get me elected President. After all, I'm IN IT TO WIN IT." Kennedy agreed--it was a good thing.

When they arrived , the priest took Ted's hand in his right and Hillary's hand in his left. They were silent and a look of serenity came upon the old priest's face. Finally Senator Kennedy spoke.

"Father, of all the people you could have chosen, why did you choose us to be with you as you near the end?"

The old priest slowly replied "I have always tried to pattern my life after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Teddy.

"Amen" said Hillary.

The old priest murmered...

"He died between two lying thieves ...... I want to do the same."

No comments: