Monday, June 25, 2007

Illegal Alien Former Councilwoman May Be Deported...

LOS ANGELES (AP) - "All of her life, Zoila Meyer believed she was an American. She even won election to the City Council of Adelanto.

But now she is facing a threat of deportation for illegally voting, because she never became a citizen after being brought to this country from Cuba when she was 1 year old.

"To be honest with you, I'm scared. How can they just pluck me out of my family, my kids?" the 40-year-old mother of four said in a telephone interview Friday.

"If they can do this to me, they can do it to anybody," she said."

BINGO. Anyone who is here illegally, and with our blessings, madame special-person. Not that it will truly happen, but it's nice to see these crooks sweating a little. About time.

No comments: