Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Good Day

Enjoyed myself in the company of the ever lovely Lisa, and actually managed to pull off the switch from my old template to the new.

If I've mistakenly left off a link to your blog, please tell me so. I tried saving the old version of Messenger but Firefox crashed so I created the link section from memory and any miscalculation was unintentional.

I'll be taking on a new student fairly soon, a friend of Lisa's and on face value I'd be willing to wager that Anastasia is going to be a decent enough shot. I've waved the normal stipend and all I'll be asking is that she pay serious attention because I refuse to waste my time for anyone. She gets the rounds for free as well as the targets until the time comes she decides that practicing on her own might be a good idea. I, like every pusher, lure them in then once they become addicted severely sock it to 'em but this doesn't apply to friends of family. Target shooting is something one can do on one's own, is not what I teach. She understands this and has agreed to give it a go.

No comments: