Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pick 'Em...

I don't know how blogging on Google is for you, but it's something of a strain for the time conscious person, you know, the fella who has a life and gets to sit and wait, then wait some more for an entry to get published, never quite certain that it ever WILL get published.

It has happened before and I'm quite sure it'll happen again, but my first entry of this Sunday was the Pro Football Picks From The Hat I've been running, and it wasn't until Blogger FINALLY refreshed, for me at least it can literally take hours, that I saw it never made it into the blog.

Better late than never...and I really DO have to pay more attention to what blogger does and does not publish...the weekly blind stab from the perilous pot of predictory portents:

KC over Miami
Tennessee over Arizona
Baltimore over Chicago
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati
Detroit over Cleveland
Indianapolic over Houston
Green Bay over Minnesota
Giants over Denver
Buffalo over Oakland
Philadelphia over San Diego
Seattle over Dallas
New Orleans over St. Louis
Washington over San Francisco
Atlanta over Jets...Monday night football

Record to date: 37-38

No comments: