Sunday, February 11, 2007

Can't A Man Pod If He Wants To...

If anyone has a link or suggestion as to how one enters the podcasting arena, I'd be much obliged. Sure I could Google the crap out of it myself, but I'd like to know of something that actually works. Been a while since I ventured into this sort of endeavor, back in the days of my association with a Webzine where I'd do a weekly read of a selected fictional piece. I tune in to some of these folks who haven't the barest mimimum of what could be considered a male voice, and shudder, so what the hell.

I've the time, the inclination, and a theatrically trained set of pipes that drive gay men insane. We finally had to take my message from the answering machine because of all of the obscene wrong-number droolings from one twinkle toes or another, but here I could censor such ravings before Lisa got hold of it.

No comments: