Friday, February 09, 2007

A Job Offer

Thinking about it. A short stint, something like maybe a 3 month gig. Have said no once before and wouldn't even make mention of it but it's something forever in the back of my mind and what the frig are blogs for if not that. If I say no for a second time I won't be asked again, and that's sort of like severing old ties and admitting you're retired for good and getting old and all that jazz. The money is close to stealing but secondary to the crossroads I'm facing. Remain a commentor or see if there's one good fight left in me. Typical male childishness.

And thats the allure. Some old men buy Corvettes. Hell, I've already got a gorgeous blonde and I won't get a sportscar for the same reason I don't load my own ammunition. I already know what certain climates do to good cigars, and that's the downside.

No comments: