Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BUY AMMO DAY FOR ME...


The Buy Ammo Day was difficult for me because I buy ammo so often it wouldn't be any big deal. So I scored some Federal HST and waited until today to pick it up. And yeah, it's a sucky blurry picture but it's the thought that counts today, particularly when I haven't the time to fuss with a balky camera.

I also picked up some various 12 gauge shotshells and slugs but was going to do that anyway, and took home some nuke-loaded .357 cartridges that a buddy made special.

PS: None of the local Fudd-Shops thought it wise to participate because, after all, it's not like the NRA sanctioned such a day, ya know.

This means that from now on I purchase ALL of my guns & ammo via the mail, or from private sellers, unless I happen to stumble upon someone who gave a rats pitute.

No comments: