Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wowsers

Got this in the comment section of the post raving about compassion for the working class, and must give credit where credit is due. The man went through the awful log-in process to leave spam, and an A for effort should be forthcoming.

yaniv said...
You are a beginner and want to learn something,Our lessons is short movies, it's very easy and fun.You can see our : free lessons , in our website : http://www.wisetrainer.com/,We have hundreds of lessons,With a lot of subjects ( computers , finance , math , programming , access , word , chess , network , PowerPoint , sql and more),Every day we upload new lessons.You can ask for lessons and we will develop a lesson for you,You can even put your lessons inside your website.If your are advanced and still want a lesson suitable for you,Don’t hesitate ask a lesson, we will develop for you."

Um. Okay. Yaniv, may I call you Yaniv? I sir have taken copious writing and production "lessons", and just 'tween you and me, okay, did some script work for, believe it or not, television programming. I've sold admittedly horrid novels to production company's that I'll probably never see as a finished product, and the full resume is not one I Simon about. This is the place where I have fun venting and kvetching and giggling. I thank you for the comment, and have raised it to the level of an individual posting so that others might avail themselves of the knowledge gleaned from someone who, and I quote, provides "Our lessons is short movies..."

Come again.

No comments: