Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yet Another Fearless Leader Is Measured For His Pedastal

"The average citizen who has a gun 24-7 I don’t believe has the experience, knowledge and training to know when and if they should use a firearm."

Massachusetts Police Chief Crowley


Um. Wanna bet? Put yer money where yer pie hole is, Chief? Offhand, who do ya think draws, aims, shoots and HITS a target with more frequency, Chief? The average citizen who trains with a firearm a helluva lot more than most members of law enforcement...or, well, law enforcement?

Lets make it easy on ya, Chief. Name the place and time and me and you can give it a go. Indoor range, outdoor range, shoot-house, you name it. I pay my own way and bring my own accoutrement's. And I won't say how often cops shoot and miss, shoot and miss, nor how the 4 million sworn officers commit far more felonies than the 4 million concealed carry license holders. We can keep that OUR little secret, Chief.

Thanks to The War on Guns.

No comments: