Saturday, April 22, 2006

We Get Letters...

Received a scathing email accusing me of falsifying my recent aquisition of a Class B, Commercial Drivers License, and while I usually don't respond to idiots questioning my truthfulness, this is important to me because I wouldn't want people I've promised to help believing that it's all been hotair and nothing more. Whenever I've the freedom to, and the need arises, I'll be able to transport anyone in any passenger vehicle legal in these United States. It was fun learning how to handle such behemoths, and while I'm a long way from being proficient enough to enter let alone win a Bus Rodeo, I can certainly accomplish the mundane task of schleping someone from point A to point B. It wasn't all that hard, and even you, and you know who you are, could probably learn how.

No comments: