Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Comments Still Awry

Okay, so I access Echo/Haloscam to report the difficulties I'm having with the new format here. Comment section must be accessed twice to post or even view, so into the dragon's teeth I went.

Like I said, I logged in then went to post a query describing the problem. This took me to another page where I was asked again to log in, and this time I was advised that my email address was not in their files, so I wasn't really there. After just logging in USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

Tried again, received the same response again. At long last, then shuffled to yet another area that asked me to "sign up", which I did. For, perhaps, the, oh, let's say 20th or 30th time since getting Haloscam.

Bottom line is I'm working on it. Seems to me that this happened at least once before, but for the life of me I can't remember how I finally de-fucked these stupid fuckers and their incompetent software.

No comments: