Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Strongest Slug Of Beer Is Also...

Far Too Squirrely For Most

According to Scottish firm BrewDog, “The End of History” is the “strongest (55% alcohol), most expensive and most shocking beer in the world.”

Just 12 bottles were made and the company has already sold out. They will be shipped out to buyers in the United States, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Scotland and England next week.

The dead animals which were used to create the beers’ unusual appearance were four squirrels, seven weasels and a hare. 

I've tried contacting them to see if I can get my hands on a case. PETA is holding a shindig nearby in a few weeks and I'll say no more.

3 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

At 55% alcohol (110 proof) that isn't beer. It isn't even barley wine. It is carbonated whiskey.

fits said...

Back when I lived in Australia, this friend of mine was a beer-making fool, and was forever trying to formulate a good tasting super dee duper knockout potion thinly disguised as beer. He'd call me over when a fresh batch was ripe for the testing, and sweet mother of pearl but Murray could make some good potent stuff.

We had no way of determining exactly how much alcohol was in it, but at that time I could drink beer, and I mean I could drink some beer. One schooner and I was trashed. I think a schooner was a pint, and boy were the Brits and Aussies pissed when the metric system tried doing away with their "pint" but as usual I'm off track so there.

fits said...

http://aeromedic.com/googlesearch.php