Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A few months back I posted this over at the soon to be defunct AOL version of Messenger. Haven't added a new entry there since late January and don't plan on doing so ever again because of the scrolling, flashing ads they forced upon us.

What with Dennis the Peasant and others, cough, liberal fuckweasels, willing to turn the other cheek in welcoming Islam and Arabs and pretty much any practitioner of a death cult they feel has been put-upon, into the new world, I thought it was about time that I generated some sort of apology for my behavior over here.

So okay, I'm sorry.

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.

I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships.I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth. I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and high jacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians. I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understandany of this. I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of billions of dollars in "food for oil" money.I am sorry that Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death. I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins. I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate target.

I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs. I am sorry they stopped the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents.I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are killed.

I am sorry that moslem extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site".I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, etc. And I can't say enough how sorry I am that most of Europe sits by and watches fanatical moslems try to exterminate not only unbelievers, but any of their own people who don't agree with everything they say, like Abdul Rahman, 40, who was arrested in Pakistan, accused of converting to Christianity, and most likely will be hung by the neck until dead. I wish Europe had some balls, but look at how lame those once fabulous Brits have become, and for that I'm sorry.

And I'm really really sorry that the Crusades turned out like they did. They had those fuckers on the run and should have kept pushing until not a single militant sand flea was left breathing.
_____________
PS

I didn't mean Dennis was a fuckweasel. If I thought Dennis to be a fuckweasel, I'd say without sugarcoating that Dennis was a fuckweasel. Dennis is an Arab spy on a mission to discredit all actions directed towards the capture and punishment of Islamic militants. That Irish surname doesn't fool me one bit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, too, Fits.

Semper Fi.

Fits said...

Semper Fi, Bad.

Lemuel Calhoon said...

I knew there was a reason that I liked it over here.

In a week or two this will be making its way aroud the internet via email.

Fits said...

I'm sorry that Bad and Lem, wait...I already said I was sorry enough.

Lemuel Calhoon said...

"Dennis is an Arab spy on a mission to discredit all actions directed towards the capture and punishment of Islamic militants."

I think that his justified anger against Charles Johnson has festered until it has reached the point that anything that Charles is against Dennis is for and anything Charles is for Dennis is against.

It will be interesting to see happens in 2008 when Charles starts cheering for the Republican nominee.

Dennis's "why I now have no choice but to become a Democrat" post will be entertaining. I'll bet he holds up Reagan as an example of someone not leaving the party, but the party leaving them.

This is why the Bible tells us to forgive. A grudge hurts us more than it ever does the object of our hatred (unless you go after him with a shotgun).

Fits said...

Uh huh. The list of those with internet-muscles is legion. Lock & load or, as my Brooklyn friends would say, fugehdaboutit.

Fits said...

And...

Since Dennis doesn't stop by here anymore I'm sad.