Monday, March 13, 2006

Here Comes The Sun

I used to read the NY Sun online every day. One morning, a few months back, I was perusing LGF and Charles was featuring an article from the Sun, so I quickly clicked on over to see what I had missed.

That was the day they switched from free, to a pay as you go online subscription. I'd been snookered. LGF was sending the cattle over in human clicking waves, and as a longtime reader this pissed me off to no end. I was a logged-in, bonafide subscriber, and they did not see fit to employ the common decency to inform me that I'd have to fork over some cash from now on, and instead went the cheap route to have a mega-blog send in the sheeple. I'd have paid, too, no problem. That wasn't the point.

They could have told their loyal readers first, that's all.

Stop The ACLU is featuring an article from The Sun, and while I certainly am not going to fall for another snookering, you can check it out if you'd like. Remember; I'm just the messenger. Seems like it might be a good article, too. Lemme know how it turns out, okay?

http://stoptheaclu.com/archives/2006/03/13/aclu-norman-siegel-and-the-radical-imam-umar-abdul-jalil/

No comments: