Friday, March 17, 2006

We have ignition

I hesitate to say this, but we're almost back to normal here. I still can't access the comment section, but am able to post and view the site, so the 30 hour glitch seems to be ebbing.

A gentleman, my Father always told me, is only rude on purpose. And I remain old school enough to fret when I imagine people believing I am ignoring them. Anyone can comment here for any reason and say anything they wish to. Different opinions don't bother me in the least. If you lose control, and take it into your head to prove to the world that you're a flaming asshole, then be my guest. Blogger might lose your comment, but I won't delete it. I'm not a fragile little egg fearful of being cracked by some...gasp...words.

I'll just track you down if I've a mind to, that's all.

5 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

I'm glad things are back to normal. I was starting to wonder if google was pissed at you.

Fits said...

Thanks, Lem. I thought so too. I got in trouble over at AOL for not conforming to "community standards", and was wondering if the same thing was happening here.

Anonymous said...

They could run me out of the business man's union if I didn't say a good word about my blogging software and platform.

$10 a month, and the interface is easy to use. I can give you a free trial for a month if you like.

My only community standards are dead terrorists and live Americans.

Lemuel Calhoon said...

$10 per month isn't bad. What if you stumble across something really interesting and get linked to by a bunch of big blogs and wind up with 200000 hits in a month any extra charges?

Fits said...

Okay, so lemme ask an Idiots Guide To The Internet Question, Bad. You're talking about a blog site, right?