Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blogger Is Buggered

For the past few hours I've been unable to view Messenger, as I'm getting that stupid error message informing me that I am not authorized to view this page. All this after it being down for a time yesterday to fix the problem.

So if you've been having the same problem but suddenly gain access and see this, my apologies.

Someday, something will come along that actually works. Google will go the way of the Dodo, and we'll laugh about the bad old days on the web. Since I'm an old softy at heart, I'll of course feel worry for them, but for now they can

BITE ME

Update:

Okay I'm still unable to check into Messenger, but have, laughing my ass off, ahem, sent them an email which I'm sure they'll get to before the next millennium. It does seem to be always something with these incompetent dolts.

Wonder if the Chinese have this problem.

Nah.

No comments: