Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dying G.I. abused in video
A gruesome video hit the Internet yesterday showing Islamic militants dragging what appears to be the burning body of a U.S. pilot from his downed helicopter.
FULL STORY

This outrages me beyond the ability to retort, so I'll focus instead upon the description of these murdering cretins. Islamic "militant". Even when featuring so horrid a tale, liberal rags such as the NY Daily News continue to cover for imported moslem thugs, and cannot bring themselves to call a spade a spade. They are nothing more than paid assassins, working for Syria and/or Iran, and should be shot on site as long as pertinent information cannot be tortured out of them.

4 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

I hope that the pilot died instantly in the crash.

I hope that the terrorists die anyway but "instantly".

Fits said...

Copy that.

Lemuel Calhoon said...

It now seems that the video was fake.

Fits said...

Thanks for the heads-up, Lem. Having so very many computer problems I'm so far behind the curve it'll take me days to catch up.