Saturday, April 01, 2006

Messenger Exclusive: Released Journalist Admits She Was Abused...

Journalist Jill Carroll arrived Saturday under U.S. military protection in Germany, the first stop on her return to the United States from Iraq where she was kidnapped and spent 82 days in captivity.

In a bombshell statement to a throng of reporters, Ms Carroll admitted that she had been brutally abused by her captors, but had been afraid to admit so upon her release.

"I mean, like it was so fast and everything," the breathless journalist said, "I just couldn't believe that I was free and at first was so worried that it was all just a dream and if I said that they beat and raped me every hour of every day, I'd wake up and still be there with them. And besides all that, all of us are like against the war, so protecting the brave freedom fighters was on my mind, but fuck them."

No comments: