Saturday, April 01, 2006

Okay, I Lied

Kicking The PJ's where it hurts wasn't the end of my day. Came across this little baby and wanted to share. Glock-18. Full-Auto capable. A few years back I rented one and after about 60 rounds or so managed to figure out how to hold it so it did some good. A 6" barrel goes a long way in kicking some fast rounds out the tube, and at close range this gun is devastating. Yes, it's spray and pray, but part of winning a gun fight is establishing superior firepower and bursts of full auto do that quite well. Some day I'll just break down and get a ATF exemption deal so I can legally buy automatic weapons, and I've been saying that for a while but WILL get around to it eventually.

And then...watermelons beware.

1 comment:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

Ever get to play with a Beretta 93-R?