Sunday, April 02, 2006

Most Sickening Headline/Of The Millenium...

GATOR BAIT
Thanks, Cinderella, for a helluva danceINDIANAPOLIS - There were tears across America last night wherever Florida Gators do not live. George Mason isn't going to win a national championship, and what a crying shame for dreamers and romantics everywhere.

Good Lord, but this nearly made me barf. Tears? Across America? Dreamers and Romantics? It's fricking College Basketball, you dolt. Sweet mother of pearl but times like this make it embarssing to be a sports fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck my beloved father was hoping George Mason would win. I didn't know this until the Gators won. He must think I'm a heartless SOB.

Tears across America. No wonder George Mason got their collective, parity-pampered asses kicked.

...well, that and a crappy game at the low post.

Fits said...

Everyone here in Gainesville, well, everyone meaning everyone I've said hello to this day, is breathing a sigh of relief that the Gators won even though they played one of their worst games in recent memory. I'm no college Baseketball maven, so I nod and say, yeah, lucky thing they had Mason to play.