Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Patrick over at Born Again Redneck makes his case for imprisoning sand flea extraordinaire Moussaoui rather than feeding him to whatever feral dogs happen to be in the neighborhood.

I get the point, but EVERY villain, thief, or scoundrel given society's final solution is a martyr to someone, somewhere. To allow such scum to live because someone might elevate him to the level of uber-scum takes into account that we might actually care what other peoples or nations think about our standards of law. I hate it when Joannie Ginsberg gets on such a rant, and would flip the switch on old Moussy in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

Lemuel Calhoon said...

I just got this picture in my mind of an American flagged airliner sitting on the runway of an airport in some pussy Eruopean country and one dead body being thrown out the door every hour until he was set free.

Fits said...

Well. As long as they were tossing just Frenchmen out of the plane...

And PS all:

There's no censorship here. Not telling you what or how to form your strongly held opinions, just that all words are fine by me.

Unless of course they are derogatory towards the Marine Corps. Then I hold a cute puppy hostage until I see a retraction.

Did I misspell pussy?