Friday, August 17, 2007

Beating The Brady's...Let's All Buy Some Guns Or Ammo On August 28

Okay here's the skinny...

On August 28th some Brady Bunchers want to hold a national gun protest day, so David Codrea of The War on Guns is proposing we turn this into yet another of those terrific Buy Some Firearm Related Stuff Day, and he's calling it an Ammo Buy Proposal

I'm all for it; any excuse to go buy some ammo or gun stuff, and I'll be busting some local chops to see if a business or two wants to chip in and help. Not that I have a good feeling about that, this part of Florida isn't exactly awash in decent gun stores, but it's worth a try.

JR over at A Keyboard and a .45 has already garnered some action, so stop by and check out the link to Dallas Tactical Supplies.

And PS: Don't tell Lisa but there's this semi-auto M-14...civilian certified but of course...that I've had my eye on and it'd be the perfect thing for so august an occasion.

No comments: