Monday, March 17, 2008

Full Frontal Disclosure

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology.

Sure ain't me.

I'm firmly convinced that Blogger and Haloscam and Firefox are location and or blog-specific regarding glitches, as for the last week or so I've been glitched to the nines and back again. Half the time I cannot even comment on Halo, Blogger is losing posts and loading as slow as molasses, and Firefox is loading pages then blanking out for some unknown reason.

This isn't a bitch session as much as my conveying the message that I DO read all comments and appreciate them be they good, bad, or indifferent. No censorship here, have it at your convenience.

Also, as if all of the above wasn't enough, YouTube has decided to frig with me as well causing me to miss last weeks Blogs4Borders because whenever I tried to include the latest video it would crash the page.

It isn't the pc, this I know because smarter men than I have looked into the matter; I'm simply going through one helluva fly in the ointment. I've deleted cache, yadda yadda and run anti spyware and virus programs to determine if some outside source was fucking with me, all to no avail.

Again, I only care if someone feels short-sheeted and an email or important comment seems to have been disregarded. This is not the case.

In all probability, the mess will sort itself out and things will return to some semblance of normalcy. Until then, keep on truckin'.

No comments: