Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obama Repudiates 20 Years Of Worshipping The Wright Way

"Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy. I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals have no place in our public dialogue, whether it’s on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue…"

What a tool.

All of the tapes we've been listening to and watching, well guess what?

Obama himself may very well have been in some of those audiences when Racist Wright was spewing his hate.

20 years of listening to this shit, and NOW he says its bad juju?

Lying sack of shit. What does he think we are, as stupid as the average liberal?

No comments: