Friday, September 02, 2005

Proof Positive That the Democratic Underground Isn't Anywhere's NEAR as Under-Ground As We'd Like..

lgf: Aliens Have Invaded the Earth

Democratic Underground - I did not stop to help a * supporter today. (Hat tip: Kathryn Lopez.)

demgurl (1000 posts)

Fri Sep-02-05 01:01 PM Original message I did not stop to help a * supporter today.

"I had no idea how deeply my hate for that man ran. My lack of an interaction, with a * supporter is still haunting me a couple of hours later.

I was on my home and was on the ramp getting off the highway. I saw a mini-van on the side of the road. There was a lady standing next to the van and in her arms she held her child. I can only assume her mini-van had broken down. I don’t know, perhaps with so many gad stations being out of gas, she had also run out. I slowed down and started to pull over to offer her a ride. At the very last second I noticed a “W” sticker on the back of her vehicle and I sped up and drove off..."

This particular cretin's abject stupidity and lack of humanity aside, I've always preached for an anti-bumpersticker mentality to take hold, especially for vehicles driven by women and their children. Stickers tell FAR too much about you and make it easier for the bad guys, or asshole gals such as the wasting-our-oxygen meatbag who wrote the above comment, to do harm.

No comments: