Wednesday, September 21, 2005

How much worse can it get

AOL's journals have been messing up so bad my posted entries have been literally cut in half while I click from blue screen to blue screen getting one error message after another. The hit counter shut down 4 days ago so I don't even if those that like reading Messenger there are even out there anymore, but what the hell. I stopped blogging over at modblog because it was down more than up, and now Googles Blogger is sending me error messages too as I try to publish.

And it's all our fault. We wouldn't buy a toaster, let alone a TV or a car that worked as bad as the internet and most ISP's, but we've been broken-in expecting nothing much and that's precisely what they've given us. 15 years on AOL and its a LOT worse now than ever before. 20 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag will act that way.

Damn you to hell, Al Gore, for going into politics afer inventing the internet, and not sticking around to fix stuff.

No comments: