Friday, May 11, 2007

Out Of whack

Blogger has been inaccessible for me for the past few hours. Am receiving an error message from Google informing me that I seem to be a virus rather than my usual cuddly self. This post took approximately two hours to generate, with on and off clickifications and isn't that just lovely.

If you can read it but I cannot, well hell, who cares then. If you can't, then you can't even see this so why am I even trying.

Have I mentioned lately how very much I love hi-tech.

We're sorry...

... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

No comments: