Monday, August 06, 2007

Anatomy Of A Crime Scene

Brooklyn plumber stabbed to death while walking home from buying a carton of milk

"Senisi said the family had celebrated the 36th birthday Saturday of his son's wife, Heidi. The couple would have celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary yesterday.

A short time later, Senisi saw his son staggering toward him while holding his side.

"I saw a group of people down the street and a couple of them running away farther down," said the former auxiliary cop.

He said he immediately sent his grandson into the house to call for help and to prevent the boy from seeing his father suffer.

"His son went upstairs, saying, 'Mommy, Daddy's on the floor,'" Senisi said.

Senisi said he was angry at the confusion that ensued when police arrived.

"Cops, they pushed my son Jeffrey," said Senisi, whose other son, Joseph, is a Brooklyn cop. "I asked them, 'What gives?' And they turned on me."

He also said police cars blocked access to the street, forcing emergency workers to push a gurney to the house from a nearby corner, wasting precious time.

The younger Senisi, who also had a 16-year-old daughter, Rena, was taken to Lutheran Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 11:44p.m., cops said."

Anatomy of a NYC Crime Scene:

Violence has happened. Someone is dead or down. Police arrive in a caravan of vehicles that empty dozens of cops onto the street.

First thing to do is secure the scene. "Get that fucking car off the street some a' the blood is running underneath the tires. Clear these fucking people outta the way. I don't give a fuck what gurney you wanna put the guy on you ain't pushing it through my crime scene. Who gives a fuck how you're gonna move him, carry his ass for all I care just get offa my fucking crime scene. Didn't I tell you to get these people away? Fuck that, you can talk to witnesses later can't you see they're stepping in my blood spatter? Who's in charge of traffic? You, didn't I tell you no traffic down this street? I give a rats ass how the ambulance is gonna get here, let them walk fer chrissake as long as it's across the street until we secure this fucking area. The guy dead yet? Don't fuck with me and move him if he's dead, you hear me? If I find out you made me move my people out the way just to move a piece of meat your ass is mine. You ain't sure? Well then let him lie there a while whats your fuckin' rush? Didn't you just tell me he's gonna die anyway? You fuckin' people make me laugh..."

No comments: