Saturday, November 05, 2005

ALL YOUR INTERNETS ARE NOW BELONG US

KOFI DOT UN [John J. Miller]"One mistaken notion is that the United Nations wants to 'take over,' police or otherwise control the Internet," writes UN honcho Kofi Annan in today's Washington Post.

"There's more: "For historical reasons, the United States has the ultimate authority over some of the Internet's core resources. It is an authority that many say should be shared with the international community..."

Uh huh. We built it, but because they use it, they should own it. Cool. Think I'll try that next time I visit my favorite restaurant. "Say, Mike, since I'm here an awful lot I really think it's time you let me run things."

Can you even begin to imagine the havoc these 3rd world misfits masquerading as civilized humans would wreck upon the net were they given the opportunity? Boggles the mind.

What doesn't boggle anything is the fact that the Washington Post gives Kookie-Koki the forum to vent such bilgewater. Psst...the guys a crook, a conman, and a swindler. Letting him in on anything is tantamount to waving it bye-bye.

No comments: