Sunday, November 20, 2005

Despicable Moonbats Hack Soldiers Site...

...BUT...they support our troops...

A FEMALE SOLDIER'S STORY 2

Congratulations To Those Who Oppose The Soldiers

I wish to express my congratulations to the hackers, vandals, and anti-war visitors who successfully blocked my ability to post any further tributes to the soldiers. I am sure you find victory in preventing myself and others from having a place to read and pay our respects to the Fallen Female Soldiers, and my brother's in arms, the brave soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division. I can only imagine your satisfaction in justifying the disgrace of men and women who died for this country. You may not feel it was justified, but they gave their lives believing in what they were doing. Apparently freedom of speech is merely a phrase to you, not something you believe, in unless it applies to you. If you do not share the personal views you justify your actions in removing the ability for them to express their opinions. In doing so, you have only displayed to me that your cause is unjust, and strengthen my resolve and beliefs in what we are doing here. You have dishonored those who did believe in something, and took away my right to mourn their memories.

Give it a look, and drop her a nice comment if you would. As for the rotten sons of bitches that committed this FELONY, I hope they are apprehended and dealt with as severely as the law allows. OR...5 minutes with 'em, that's all I ask...

No comments: