Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Here's Where You've Been Calling From...


And thank you all for stopping by. Messenger has only been up a couple months and I do virtually no pimping for the site, but it's good to see a diverse crowd joining in the fun.

But where are the Italians? My name? Okay. Rocco Antonin Iosco. Hard to get more Italian than that and no paisans dialing me up is an infamnia.

Thank you Australians, thank you Macedonians, thank you Peruvians, and thank you Iranians. All 1%'ers that I'd love to see swell as time goes by.

For the rest, hey, who loves the UK more than I? Who has ran with the bulls? Who else believes that Mexico is one of the greatest untapped corners of the world where wonderful things will soon be coming from? Canada? Come on, you guys are great. France? Who kids you but knows that civilization wouldn't be where it is today without you?

Tell your friends. Stop by anytime and please...leave a comment or send an email I really enjoy hearing from people.

And Murray? Yeah you, Murray Jones of Sydney. What, you can't call no more?

No comments: