Sunday, November 13, 2005

Pigskin Picks

This week I decided to dispense with the peerless pot of pigskin predictions and select the winning teams myself. Difficult act to follow, as the pot has been hot of late and 67-50 on the season, but it'll be interesting to see how my deadfully uneducated decisions stack up against mere random chance. Not that I don't follow the NFL, but not with the rabid fans perspective of scouring the injury lists and agonizing over home teams, etc. I've rooted for the Jets for over 35 years so that goes to show how much I know.

Atlanta over Green Bay
Kansas City over Buffalo
Carolina over NY Jets
Chicago over San Francisco
Detroit over Arizona
Indianapolis over Houston
Jacksonville over Baltimore
New England over Miami
NY Giants over Minnesota
Denver over Oakland
Pittsburgh over Cleveland
Seattle over St. Louis
Tampa Bay over Washington
Dallas over Philadelphia...Monday Night Football

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work with your blog! I am booking marking it now so I can come back...

Thanks,

fantasy football mock draft