Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"Unhinged"


Michelle Malkin

Click on over to Michelle's site, as she is featuring her new book, and I will read it after the local bookstores (assuming the local bookstores see hide nor hair of it) place it upon the discount tables. I mean, really now, we need to see mug shots of some crazy-looking, some quite normal-looking folks who've tossed bricks through windows? I don't get it, but I'm not supposed to get it; this is for the hive to digest and anything vetted by Captain Ed isn't something I'd pay a lot of money for.

Now if Misha from the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler wrote a book I'd probably grab it up at once, as he's a better writer and doesn't become near as breathless over the mundane as Michelle.

Besides, he'd never take writing advice from Captain Ed.

Why am I paying any attention to something I don't particularly care that much about? Some of the readers here do, and I don't have to like something to call attention to it. Different strokes for different folks, ya know.

No comments: