Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ACLU Can't Stop The Minutemen...

"Let me tell you something, I am firmly convinced the members of the ACLU consider legal action if their paper is late in the morning, when they don't get a receipt for their 8 dollar latte or when their panties just get too wadded up. I have never seen a group that was so blasted sue happy, and wish to remind you fine people of that old saying:"

When the revolution comes it will be the lawyers that will be first against the wall.

Okay, this makes up for getting spammed with some silly Jack Bauer for Press Secretary email from Stop The ACLU. Personally, I don't hate lawyers any more than I hate garbagemen, or cesspool cleaners, or sewer workers, or guys who prep dogs for surgery. Lots of dirty, stinking jobs out there, and somebody must step forward to say, 'hey, I'll do that, so don't worry.

I mean, look at it this way; if lawyers didn't practice law then real people would have to.

Oh yeah, the article is about the ACLU being told they have not a leg to stand on as far as forcing the Minutemen to back off patrolling the Arizona border. Still having trouble including links so please log into STOP via the favorite places if you've a mind to.

No comments: