Thursday, April 20, 2006

Net Geekerry 101

As Mr. Conlon has suggested, I've at times resorted to creating a Posting in some sort of word processing application just in case Blogger crashes. Then, of course, the competition would cause AOL to crash, sometimes taking the PC along with it. Not only would I lose the post, but have to restart the PC, then await reconnection to AOL. Same thing happens on this older PC if I fiddle with the printer. Pow. Casa Messenger is no longer with us and neither is the PC itself.

I've long since become acclimated to the worrisome trash that passes for modern technology, but at times do resort to bitching about it because tracking down the originators of such garbage and skinning them alive would force the proper authorities to hunt me down, even though no person of good will would judge my actions to have been inappropriate.

No comments: