Friday, May 18, 2007

Full Disclosure

Thanks for the link to thegunsource.com

Gift Certificate Code: 200751584049383
Amount: 5.00

You can start shopping now: http://www.thegunsource.com

*Note. You may only use one(1) gift certificate per order.

TGSCOM, Inc
1-800-518-3808

I felt that linking to The Gun Source was a good thing to do. I will not use the gift certificate, so anyone who so desires to, be my guest.

PS: I was going to print the thing out then have myself video-taped handing it to a homeless person, but while that'd be funny, it's a waste of 5 bucks.

Oh yeah and I'm dead serious, use the thing if you wanna. Might be a good idea to enter that you did so in the comments section just so others don't go shopping only to be disappointed, but whatever. We are, after all, grownups. The world will NOT end. I promise.

No comments: