Friday, May 22, 2009

Cutting Emissions Begins Here


I've been nursing a torn up left knee for a while, and blogging, well, even getting to the PC itself hasn't been as easy as all that.

Perfect time to blog, too. We've had an average of 5" of rain a day for seven straight days, and while the gators are lovin' it, I can't bring myself to limping through Hogtown Swamp in search of adventure, so being a layabout has been job-one.

Normally, I'd spend such time excoriating one asshole or another but between the pain meds and the pain they do nothing to ameliorate I don't want to do something I'll regret such as calling for the lynching of a certain Pennsylvania Avenue resident, then have to fight off the attacking Secret Service dolts.

All seems to be going as planned, though. The aforementioned resident and his gang that couldn't legislate straight is doing a fine enough job of lynching themselves, but at least let me include this cartoon of one of our most renowned traitors.

No comments: