Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rev. Wright Says 'Them Jews Won't Let Obama Talk to Me'

"In a racially charged interview, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright said that President Obama hasn't spoken to him since they parted ways last year, because "them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me."

He suggested White House advisers were keeping the two separate.

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright said, according to Virginia's Daily Press. "They will not let him ... talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is."

Oh damn. DON'T DO IT. Put it out of your mind. Think shiny thoughts. Take the High Road. Forever show these cretins that you are better than that.

Fuck it.

Ok, Rev, you're a spade.

No comments: