Monday, April 17, 2006

Nice Rig

I've never been a big fan of gaudy concealed-carry holsters, but this one, to my eye at least, is something of an exception. Half the time someone wearing something like this goes out of his way to get "made" just to show the thing off, and that I don't cotton to, at all. Or nylon, or polyester and don't get me started about blue suede.

I've also never been fond of light-tans and browns for shoes, belts or holsters, but am thinking of asking Tucker Leather to make me a slightly darker version of this style rig.

Then I can 'accidentally' let the boys at the range get a glimpse of the thing so's we can all oohhhhh and ahhhhhhh.

PS: Or, you can head on over to Moxie's and see really neat pics of the desert, and religious statues. Oh yeah, and a big bird.

No comments: