Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wild Survival

Would you survive in the wild?
Your Result: Yesiree!....

You could live in the wild if you wanted to! You know what to eat, do, and stay away from! You could get shelter, food, water fast and easy-and the right treatments to injuries, snake bites etc...You know the outdoors like the back of your hand!!

Not to sure...

Maybe........

Most likely you'll survive....

Wouldn't last 2 minutes!.....

Would you survive in the wild?
Quizzes for MySpace

The red-line doesn't show up when you copy the code and paste, but mine was missing the last smidgeon of the bar so I guess I answered something wrong. OR, my age is inconsistent with survival. I do feel that my chances for making it through would be greatly enhanced were I to be stranded with at least one other person. Preferably, one with some meat on his bones.

Thankee sai to Pat from Born again Redneck, or whatever it is he's calling his blog this hour.

No comments: