Friday, November 04, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again...

Booger has been blocked for me this past week, and to make matters worse my email account was spoofed again. Both appear to be in working order, so let me first compliment the folks at Ammo.nethttp://ammo.net/ for offering brand name ammo at rock bottom prices, and as I've said, as a Midway dealer I can't touch them with a stick.

Midway seems to survive by brand name loyalty, as well as providing far more of a selection, but it wouldn't hurt to click into the ammo.net dudes then see if they can find what you're looking for. And to top it off they send 1% of your purchase price to the gun/freedom organization of your choice. The link can be found close to the top of the righthand sidebar.

Also, most of my 7.62X54R ammo has arrived...just now ordered the final batch from ammo.net.,180 grain Sellier & Bellot soft points*...and the Hogtown Irregulars will be having a good old fashioned wild pig hunt soon. Personally, I think such pork to be far too gamey no matter how you cook it, but then again even the rib joints here in Florida serve unpleasant tasting pig so it might be a southern deal or maybe just a Florida thing. All I know is the stuff makes me wanna gag.

*Yes. Soft points. We plan on taking down more than one boar and I want to see the difference between fmj's, soft points, and full-out hollow points.

No comments: