Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oldies And Their Goodies

From The Cookshack...

"Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well for example, the other day I went into town and went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on son, how about giving a senior a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him an old dog . He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came into town by bus. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired."

No comments: