Saturday, April 04, 2009

It's Time For The Al And Joe Show


"Vice President Biden preached the gospel of President Obama's economic recovery plan to members of Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network Friday, saying the White House knows the deepest concerns of the minority community.

"When I was here in 2007, if I knew how good that Obama guy was, I would have just not wasted my time... would have just joined up right then," Biden joked of his own failed presidential bid.

The audience roared. "I should have known, you know," he added."

Just what the country needed, ya know...

The Vice President of the United States legitimizing the crook otherwise known as Al Sharpton. Just another hate-America-first dog and pony show, brought to you by the loons now running the joint.

No comments: