Thursday, September 22, 2005

On the Eve Of The Vote...

Key Democrats Have Had Their Say On Judge Roberts

Senator Harry Reid: Fuck no. Sure I like the guy but he gets 100-0 over my dead body.

Senator Patrick Leahy: I hate his frickin, hic, guts, but the lad looks a wee daft so I'll vote aye.

Senator John Kerry: I cannot in good conscience find the good conscience to make it conscionable. I did have a dream where I voted for him before I voted against him and don't ask ME where those signed 180 forms are, ask the post office. Aside from that I only have his word that he will not be an ideologue, and I have to take him at his word. Therefore I vote no.

Senator Ted Kennedy: Yeah right. Me of all people voting yes to anything Jr. wants. Two, two fucking Bush's sat in the oval office and only ONE Kennedy, and sure I blame that drowned bitch for wrecking what would have been a Presidency that would have made Clinton's look like a castrated monk in a monastery. Dickum then Dunkum votes no.

Senator Feinstein: It all comes down to shoes. Lines of shoes by the side of the river, waiting for a modern cindarell...Judge Roberts?...Now there's a piece of meat I'd LOVE to see in basic black. I've got a meeting scheduled for early Thursday morning and if he shows me his briefs then yes, yes, YESSSSS.

Messengers Monumental Vote Tally Prognostication: 88-11. Then Senator Kerry decides not to abstain and votes no for a final 88-12.

No comments: